Affan Giffari, S.H., LL.M
Affan is a co-managing partner in TRILEXICA. Prior to establishing TRILEXICA, he served two top-tier law firms in Capital Markets and M&A teams. During the span of 15 years of professional career at his previous law firms, he has worked on a series of high-profile capital markets and M&A deals. Affan also has wide-ranging experience in advising giant tech corporations from the telecommunication and technology sectors. Demands from the market also lead Affan to have extensive experience in financial service related-works. He has been recognised as a young leading legal practitioner with the 2022 Most-Recommended Lawyer – In-House Counsel Choice award by Hukum Online.
Affan is fluent in both Indonesian and English, enabling him to effectively communicate and negotiate with a diverse range of clients and stakeholders.
– LL.B. (Hons) in Business Law, Padjadjaran University
– LL.M. in Law and Technology, Tilburg University, the Netherlands
– Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI)
– Co-founder of The Association of IT Law Consultants (AKHTI)
– Member of The Personal Data Protection Practitioners Association (APPDI)
– Member of Artificial Intelligence Research Collaboration and Innovation (KORIKA)