Anggia Rukmasari, S.H., LL.M.
Anggia is a managing partner in TRILEXICA. With over 15 years of experience, Anggia is advising businesses in a range of sectors, including renewable energy, aviation (airports & aircraft), maritime (seaport & shipping), railways, and toll roads. Besides those areas of her expertise, she has also been frequently involved in other various legal sectors/transactions such as capital markets, telecommunications, competition, conventional and shariah banking, financing, and manpower. She received acknowledgement from ALB as an Indonesian Rising Star in 2022.
Anggia is fluent in both Indonesian and English, enabling her to effectively communicate and negotiate with a diverse range of clients and stakeholders.
– LL.B. (Hons) from Padjadjaran University
– LL.M. in Air and Space Law, Leiden University, the Netherlands
– Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI)
– The Chairman of the Indonesian Air Law Society 2023 – 2027
– Executive Board of the Indonesian Maritime Law Association 2015 – now
– Registered PPP expert in PAPKPBU Indonesia